Find What You Want

17 June 2014

Lemon Juice & Baking Soda Blackhead Scrub

Original Pin
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/115475177917187632/


Lemon Juice & Baking Soda Blackhead Scrub





This pin actually takes you to a really nice site about different ways to use baking soda and lemon juice for beauty products. I used it specifically for the blackhead scrub. As with 99.9999999% of the population, the location on my blackheads is on my nose, in those stupid creases of the nose. I hate them. This "product" has been shown so many times, I had to try it. So I attempted it for 2 weeks.

Materials

  • Baking Soda 
  • Lemon Juice (fresh if possible)
  • Small mixing bowl

What I Did
There is no picture since I am not too comfortable showing myself on this site just yet. The world is not ready for that. At the end of each night, I washed my face clean and mixed a small batch of the baking soda and lemon juice. I used a tablespoon of baking soda and added the lemon juice bit by bit until it was a paste. Put paste where you have the blackheads and let it sit and dry for about 15 minutes. Once it was done, I rinsed my face and went to bed. Simple, easy, and affordable.

Conclusion
4 out of 5 pins. This is a great beauty tip and a great way to do it; however, it is messy. REALLY MESSY. As soon as the paste beings to dry, it cracks and goes everywhere. The area that you put the paste on starts looking like an old house with cracked paint. And one touch and you have "white snow" EVERY WHERE! As for the blackhead removal, it worked okay. I am very picky about my skin. I have been since I was a swimmer and the chlorine did a number to it, I make sure things are good with my skin. I saw a difference, but not the results I was looking it achieve. If you need something that will help clear up some bad spots, this is the pin for you. If you need more than just a quick clear up, buy a blackhead scrub as a drug store. It will not only scrub the blackheads away, but have medication to help any other issues you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment