Find What You Want

16 June 2014

Little Flower Bucket

Original Pin
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/76772368622820973/


Little Flower Bucket





This is an adorable idea, but do not go to the pin to attempt it. The pin takes you to a website that just shows you more pictures of "adorable stuff". One of the things that I learned with using fake flowers is make sure the stem is long enough or use glue to hold the flower to the Styrofoam ball. 

Materials
  • Mini Bucket
  • Styrofoam ball 
  • Flowers (fake or real)
  • Fabric (optional)
What I Did


This is basically a put everything together and display. I could not find a Styrofoam ball that sat nicely on the top of the bucket, so I used a little fabric and glue to move the ball up. 

Once everything was in place, I took the flowers that I wanted for this project and just stuck them in until it looked pretty enough. What is cool about this project is that you do not need the fabric, you can have the ball sit lower in the bucket and have a different looking arrangement. This is just the one that I loved because it was pleasing to what I like. 

Conclusion
2 out of 5 pins. The pin is only worth it for the idea. There is no instructions or help on how to make it. The project is adorable, the pin, not so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment