Find What You Want

02 May 2014

About the People

Who is this crazy human being attempting this website? Why does she think this will work? What part of her brain was dislocated to make her think this was a good idea? Honestly, I only know the answer to the 1st question, I have a vague idea about the 2nd question, and as for the 3rd questions….the answer to the 1st question might have the answers. 

My name is V or Veranza. Of course that is not my real name, but it is how I am have been known for years, so I tend to stick with it. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, which I use to talk, a lot, for my job, a typical 9-5 office job. This only allows a certain amount of satisfaction to appease my need to be creative. I have been happily married since 2012 and no, we do not have children. I do have a bunch of nieces and nephews, so all of my kid’s projects/crafts/foods will revolve around them. 

I have all the normal aspects of life; a love for crafting, cooking, video games, writing, fitness, family, friends, sleep, animals, on and on. What I hope that this website and project will allow is to blend all of my passions into one centralized “location”. It will give my creativity an outlet, it will help satisfy my need to make people happy, and it will get a lot of the materials for my crafts out of the way, which will make my husband happy. The goal is to answer the questions about those awesome projects you pinned during the 5 hour Pinterest binge; How long does it really take? How much does it cost? Does it look as good as the pictures make it look? IS THIS PROJECT REALLY WORTH MY TIME?  

So, who are the people in my life that I plan on speaking about throughout this venture? Here are the answers.
  • Pyro – my husband. Avid video gamer, bacon-lover, and the person that keeps me grounded. Oh, and he has a thing for fire. 
  • Daddy – the man that raised me to be half awesome and half insane.
  • Mommy – the woman that raised me to be half awesome and half insane.
  • Little Brother & Baby Brother – I am the oldest, I get to call them this.
  • Mini-Me – my little sister who is an exact replica of me, only about 6 inches shorter.
  • The Minions – these are my nieces and nephews. All of them. They will be my instruments to take over the world. 

Anyone else that I will speak of during my adventures will be written about with their permission and the names that they wish to be known as. This includes; but is not limited to, the rest of my immediate family, my entire in-law family, all of my friends, all of my co-workers, etc., etc., etc.

Okay, just a few more days of technical kinks and working through all of the fun (stupid) administrative stuff, and the projects will begin. If you have any projects, crafts, recipes, and/or ideas that you would like attempted on this site, please send your requests to worththepin@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment