Find What You Want

14 May 2014

Crayon Letters

Original Pin
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/117586240240359459/

Crayon Letters



I love this idea. This is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. I love being able to give one to each of the minions and then some. All you need is either a piece of paper, a wooden letter, a paper letter, a letter, word, whatever, and some glue. I attempted a few different ways to try this, but I love this way.

Materials

  • Crayons
  • Glue
  • Letter


What I Did
I bought a wooden letter at Hobby Lobby on sale for $1.50. The crayons were part of a pack for about $7.00 that I have been using for a lot of projects. Any glue that you have in the house should work, but I have a really big soft spot for my hot glue gun. The glue gun itself costs around $8.00 and the sticks come in bags for about $3.00, but I have a lot of them in the house, so it cost me nothing.

This becomes a puzzle game for the kids. Long pieces, pieces pieces, little pieces, large pieces, messy piece, and a whole lot of fun. This is your rainy project. It took me, maybe, an hour to create. Even though this one was for Pyro and I, I plan making a lot more of these for the minions.

Conclusion
Pin it. Have fun. This is the cutest, fun, kiddie project. A few materials and a lot of creativity. You can use all colors. You can use a single color palette. This is a lot of fun. LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment