Find What You Want

22 May 2014

Pull Apart Pizza Bread

Original Pin
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/112660428152524446/


Pull Apart Pizza Bread






Pyro LOVES pepperoni bread. Not just, like every so often, it is a love that is only surpassed by fire, the Mustang, video game, & myself. And myself might be on par with the pepperoni bread. At first, I attempted to make it a completely different way then what the recipe stated to attempt. That was stupid. It did not become pull apart bread, it became pull apart cake...lol. I finally decided to actually listen to the recipe on the site and it was perfect. I was stupid for trying to be fancy with the recipe.

Materials

  • Large Mixing Bowl
  • Cutting Board
  • Knife
  • Food Processor
  • Bunt Pan

Ingredients

  • 2 can of biscuits
  • 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
  • 1 cup of chopped pepperoni
  • 1/3 cup of olive oil
  • Parsley or Oregano

What I Did

Preheat the oven at 350 degrees. Pop open all biscuits, cut them into quarters, and put into the mixing bowl. As a food snob (okay, not really, but I married into an Italian family so certain foods just taste better when it is a better quality), I took fresh mozzarella and shredded it in the food processor. My favorite kitchen appliance is my stick blender with the food processor attachment.


I cut pieces off a larger piece of fresh mozzarella and shredded it until I got 2 cups. This is the same thing with the pepperoni. Throw everything into the large mixing bowl.

Once everything is in the mixing bowl, add 1/3 cup of olive oil. I used a mixture of regular and garlic infused olive oil. Add parsley or oregano. I used oregano. Mix everything with the olive oil until the biscuits, pepperoni, and cheese are coated. Once everything is coated, placed into the bunt pan. Put into the oven for 30 minutes. Check at the 30 minute mark to make sure that center is cooked through. For this one, it took a total of 45 minutes for cook all the way through.

Conclusion
Follow the recipe. Do not be stupid like I was and attempt to do it a fancy way. The only thing that I did not like is the parsley. Parsley does not stream pizza bread, that is why I choose oregano. Oregano is pizza, not parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment