Find What You Want

06 May 2014

Orange/Citrus Honey Sugar Scrub

Original Pin
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/489133209501924232/



Honey Citrus Sugar Scrub


The original pin that I found on the website had almost 3,700 pins. The pin itself is almost perfect. Follow the website. Click on the picture, follow the directions word for word. The reason it did not get a full 5 pins is for one reason and I will explain that at the end. Until that time, I will just post the pictures of my attempt. 

Materials
Mixing Bowl
Wooden Spoon
Grater
Measuring Spoon
Sugar 
Olive Oil
Honey
Orange
Orange Essential Oil

Photos

 

 
 

 

What I Would Change:

I have a thing for scent. Although this has the citrus/orange zest, it still did not have a great scent. It still had a smell of the olive oil. I bought some essential oil at Hobby Lobby for $7.00. I added about 10 drops for to give it a really nice orange smell. This is the ONLY reason I took away  1/2 of a pin. Adding the orange food coloring, that is completely optional. I just happen to be a 12 year old at heart and well, I like pretty colors. 





Conclusion:

Pin this. Pin it, share it, love it, use it. It is cheap, easy, and smells amazing. I use it every time that I shave my legs, which is about every 4 days and my legs are always silky smooth, soft, and smell amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment