Find What You Want

13 May 2014

Sleep - Or The Lack There Of

Original Pin 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/280560251760385362/

Lack of Sleep




This is not a pin in which you have to do anything but read. Or look at the picture. And the reason I am posting this is due to my severe lack of sleep over the past few days. Launching this site has been both a blessing and a curse all wrap up in a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey wimey stuff. Not only do I still have my 9-5, but the month of May is a killer month. I have my mother's birthday, my nanna's birthday, a minion's birthday, a sister-in-law's birthday, mother's day, Memorial Day, and finally, baby brother's graduation from college. The driving, the lack of eating properly, awaiting my appointment with the neurosurgeon, and complete lack of sleep have been destroying my skin. Now, I already have extremely sensitive skin, in which I do not wear make up unless it is a very important event and I hardly go out in the sun without at least SPF 50 all over my body. The slightest change makes me look like an extra on the walking dead (hey, I turn lobster red in about 10 minutes of sun time). This photograph really grabbed my attention and reminded me that taking a little bit of time off of a busy schedule (such as a full blog post) is not only better for my skin, but better for my health.

Conclusion
Pin it! Go to the original article! Do it for yourself. It is a reminder that even when the world is driving you mad, you need to take care of yourself.

Original Article
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/08/sleep-deprivation_n_4557142.html

No comments:

Post a Comment